PEACE . .
FF >> @16 mins
The Rest, COVER the World; We ..
Al Qur'an; Chapter 39
In the name of Allah (GOD), the Beneficent, the Merciful
Verses:(1) The revelation of the Scripture is from Allah (GOD), the Mighty, the Wise.
(2) Lo! We have revealed the Scripture unto thee (Muhammad pbuh) with truth; so worship Allah, making religion pure for Him (only).
(3) Remember, Allah (GOD) alone deserves the exclusive submission. As for those who have adopted guardians other than Him (saying), “We worship them for no other reason but because they would bring us near to Allah closely”, Allah will judge between them in the matters in which they are differing. Surely, Allah does not guide anyone who is liar, highly infidel.
(4) Had Allah (GOD) opted to have a son of His own, He would have definitely chosen anyone, as He wished, out of what He had created. (But), Pure is He. He is Allah (GOD) , the Only One, the All-Dominant.
(5) He created the heavens and the earth for just purpose. He wraps the night over the day and He wraps the day over the night, and He has put the sun and the moon under His command, each one of them moving for an appointed term. Remember, He is the Mighty, the Most-Forgiving.
(6) He created you from a single person, then (once this person was created,) He made his match from him, and sent down for you eight pairs of the cattle. He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, in three layers of darkness. That is your Allah, your Lord. To Him belongs the whole Kingdom. There is no god but He. Then, to where are you being diverted (by your whims)?
(7) If you disbelieve, yet Allah (GOD) is Independent of you, however He does not like for His servants to be disbelievers; and if you are grateful, He will like it for you. No one will bear the burden of someone else. Then, to your Lord is your return; so He will tell you about what you used to do. He is aware of whatever lies in the hearts.
(22) Is he whose bosom Allah (GOD) hath expanded for the surrender (unto Him), so that he followeth a light from his Lord, (as he who disbelieveth)? Then woe unto those whose hearts are hardened against remembrance of Allah (GOD). Such are in plain error.
(23) Allah (GOD) hath (now) revealed the fairest of statements, a Scripture consistent, (wherein promises of reward are) paired (with threats of punishment), whereat trembleth the skins of these who fear their Lord; then their skins and their hearts soften at the remembrance of Allah (GOD). Such is Allah's guidance, wherewith He guideth whom He will. And him whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no guide.
Chapter 6 (Surah al An'aam)
(97) And He it is Who hath set for you the stars that ye may guide your course by them amid the darkness of the land and the sea. We have detailed Our revelations for a people who have knowledge.
(98) And He it is Who hath produced you from a single being, and (hath given you) a habitation and a repository. We have detailed Our revelations for a people who have understanding.
(99) He it is Who sendeth down water from the sky, and therewith We bring forth buds of every kind; We bring forth the green blade from which We bring forth the thick-clustered grain; and from the date-palm, from the pollen thereof, spring pendant bunches; and (We bring forth) gardens of grapes, and the olive and the pomegranate, alike and unlike. Look upon the fruit thereof, when they bear fruit, and upon its ripening. Lo! herein verily are portents for a people who believe.
(100) Yet they ascribe as partners unto Him the jinn, although He did create them, and impute falsely, without knowledge, sons and daughters unto Him. Glorified be He and high exalted above (all) that they ascribe (unto Him).
(101) The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a child, when there is for Him no consort, when He created all things and is Aware of all things?
(102) Such is Allah, your Lord. There is no God save Him, the Creator of all things, so worship Him. And He taketh care of all things.
(103) Vision comprehendeth Him not, but He comprehendeth (all) vision. He is the Subtile, the Aware.
(104) Proofs have come unto you from your Lord, so whoso seeth, it is for his own good, and whoso is blind is blind to his own hurt. And I am not a keeper over you.
(105) Thus do We display Our revelations that they may say (unto thee, Muhammad pbuh): "Thou hast studied," and that We may make (it) clear for people who have knowledge.
(106) Follow that which is inspired in thee from thy Lord; there is no God save Him; and turn away from the idolaters.
(107) Had Allah (GOD) willed, they had not been idolatrous. We have not set thee as a keeper over them, nor art thou responsible for them.
(112) Thus have We appointed unto every prophet an adversary - devils of humankind and jinn who inspire in one another plausible discourse through guile. If thy Lord willed, they would not do so; so leave them alone with their devising;
(113) That the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter may incline thereto, and that they may take pleasure therein, and that they may earn what they are earning.
(114) Shall I seek other than Allah (GOD) for judge, when He it is Who hath revealed unto you (this) Scripture, fully explained? Those unto whom We gave the Scripture (aforetime) know that it is revealed from thy Lord in truth. So be not thou (O Muhammad pbuh) of the waverers.
(115) Perfected is the Word of thy Lord in truth and justice. There is naught that can change His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower.
(116) If thou obeyedst most of those on earth they would mislead thee far from Allah's way. They follow naught but an opinion, and they do but guess.
(117) Lo! thy Lord, He knoweth best who erreth from His way; and He knoweth best (who are) the rightly guided.
How the Trinity was Added to the Bible - Bart Ehrman
Bart Ehrman Top Bible scholar leaves Christianity
How the bible got changed. Misquoting Jesus Speech at Stanford
cont'd (FF>> @27:00 mins)
Above the low; moreless youS Quovert Alchemic Wormonger
H I S T O R I City DaarusSalaam
FF.>>5 min 13 secs
“If you want to achieve
! Stop asking for permission.”
On Microsoft: “The thing about Microsoft is that they just have no taste.”
“The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another’s, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises.” – Leo Buscaglia
For Asad to show such clarity of understanding at a time when Syria is still faced with a mercenary onslaught is encouraging. He could easily have turned on the Palestinian groups and said it served them right for turning against him. Instead, he has shown understanding and realized the importance of the Palestinian cause by linking it with the broader imperialist-zionist conspiracy, aided and abetted by the Arabian regimes, to make the region subservient to foreign interests.
Change the paradigm - Israel is not a victim
As ever, the dominant narrative being presented to us on the current conflict in Gaza is that Israel is defending itself and its civilians against unprovoked aggression by Palestinian terrorists
It is the same narrative we have been subjected to over countless years, one intended to paint Israel, that democratic outpost of Western civilization surrounded by barbarian hordes intent on its destruction, as perennial victim.
But as in the past, so as now, it is a lie.
The truth is the current conflict has little if anything to do with Hamas or its rockets. It does however have everything to do with the state of Israel’s decades-long policy of occupation, embargo, siege, collective punishment, expropriation, ethnic cleansing and apartheid. Israel’s war is not with Hamas but with the Palestinian people in their entirety, both the 1.5 million in Gaza and the 3 million in the West Bank.
It is a war waged every hour of every day there is occupation, checkpoints, and settlements. It is a war waged every hour of every day there is an economic embargo, siege, and collective punishment. It is a war being waged every second of the indignity and humiliation suffered by its victims.
Yet despite the irrefutable facts of Israel’s barbaric treatment of a people criminalized for daring to exist, we are treated to a constant inversion of the truth, which holds that the many and multiple depredations being suffered by the Palestinians do not amount to one of the most sustained and grievous crimes against humanity in history, but are the result of their intransigence and violence.
This is the song of colonialism. The victims always bring it on themselves. If only they would learn to bear their chains in silence. As Golda Meir said, “We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children.”
And they are killing them, right now, while the world looks on – again.
Worse, when we consider that Israel’s treatment of the Palestinian people constitutes a clear and inarguable breach of international law, and has done for decades, the Western media’s continuing policy of ascribing a moral equivalence between Israel, an oppressive settler colonial state, and the Palestinians, an oppressed colonized and besieged people, monumental insult is added to monstrous injury.
There is no moral equivalence. Nor could there ever be one.
A concerted attempt is underway to break any attempt at unity between Fatah and Hamas, after the Netanyahu government incited and whipped up hatred against the Palestinians over the recent abduction and killing of three Israeli teenagers after they left an illegal settlement near Hebron to hitchhike back to Israel proper.
Their deaths have been exploited to prosecute an agenda of keeping the Palestinians divided. It won’t work. Oppression does not divide it unites its victims,
John Wight is a writer and commentator specializing in geopolitics, UK domestic politics, culture and sport.
Clearly, Israel’s right-wing leaders do not want a peaceful agreement with the Palestinians.That’s why they’ve systematically sabotaged all possibility of reaching a two-state solution.
The last honest Israeli who tried to bring peace was Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, until he was gunned down in the streets of Tel-Aviv in November 1995; not by an Islamic fanatic, not by some mad Neo-Nazi, but by one Ygal Amir: an ultra-right-wing Zionist fanatic linked to both the fundamentalist Settlers’ Movement and Israel’s security agency Shin-Beth.
‘Don’t worry about America…’
Former Israeli PM Ariel Sharon is infamously quoted as yelling to his colleagues during a heated debate in Israel’s Knesset in October 2001, that they need not worry about American reaction to Israel’s Palestine-bashing because “we the Jewish people control America!"
There haven’t been any casualties in Israel, the country’s officials have only reported two injured soldiers.
Teori2 Liar / Liars' Conspicrazy Theories
"In an age of universal deceit
, telling the truth
is a revolution
— George Orwell
-d, oneyeDajjalluminati cenTrick Whirl
-- Hollowcause, JFK, Apollo 11, 9/11 etc
-- even hot, soft facts, dun hole h2o / dun meanothin' / dun madder much
d'Universal GOD of L a W aits,,
STR!CTLY.. belated Gen. INFOledge (Only GOD, Knows Best)
"Suddenly, I saw the other (smaller) plane ejecting something forward -- which then plunged into the water -- in alignment with the path of MH370"
MasterM!NDS t r i c t l y
depopulation by food secret exposed! Part 1 & 2
S T R ! C T LY.. ♪ ♫
Superman: The Movie - Making Superman: Filming the Legend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jmuhcosiis
Superman: The Movie - Taking Flight: The Development of Superman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-tgqMbGulA
Superman: The Movie - The Magic Behind the Cape
The Curse of Superman Documentary Part 2
Most citizens, by and large, still have shockingly little understanding of what drives gold and silver prices, and they do not understand that the banking cartel can drive down gold and silver spot prices considerably at times even when institutions and sovereign entities are consummating massive physical purchases of gold and silver. And that is why the people should fight back in the physical market...
Darren Hardy (Success Magazine) shares insights and lessons learned from personal interviews and conversations with icons such as Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, Jim Rohn, Maria Shriver and Paul J. Meyer.
"Conventional medicine is NOT interested in finding nutritional reasons behind the epidemic of cancer, heart disease, allergies, learning disorders, and autoimmune diseases like MS and arthritis. Far from it. These prescription drug-peddlers try to prove nutrition does NOT cure these diseases."
? "Spare-Part" Song ??
Sinopsis >>[Show more]; (http://translate.google.com/#id/en/Jaka)